(Click on this link for the DATA PRIVACY NOTICE APPLICABLE TO THE EU, SWITZERLAND, AND THE UK)
We collect information that you provide us, from third parties, and automatically through use of the Website.
Information You Provide To Us: We collect information that you provide us when you solicit business from us, purchase products and services offered by us, perform supply or similar contracts with us, request information from us, contact us, register with us (including through the Website), complete a survey, submit an email (including through the Website), apply for a job (including through the Website), or otherwise use the Website or services available through the Website. This information may include your personal data including, by way of example, your name, postal address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, subscriber/screen name, and password used to access our services.
Where the collection and processing of personal data are required by law or to perform a contract, we will request it from you. Failure to provide such data may result in our inability to perform services you request or a contract to which you are a party.
Data Collected from Third Parties: We may obtain data from third parties and, where permitted by law, append this data to other data that we already maintain about you.
Automatically Collected Data: We and our third-party service providers collect data about you automatically when you visit the Website, namely through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. When you access the Website, communications data (e.g., home service domain name and Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g., information on the beginning, end, and extent of each access, as well as information on the services that you accessed) may be generated. As permitted by applicable law, we and our third-party service providers may combine this information with the personal data that we collect about you.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We (or a third party operating on our behalf) may use your information, including your personal data, for the following purposes, as permitted by law:
- To perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request (such as when you apply for a job, request product information, or provide your details to obtain after-sales service).
- To provide the OPEX group of companies’ products and services to you; to communicate with you about your use of such products and services; to provide you with product updates/releases and news; to respond to your inquiries; to fill your orders; and for other customer service-related purposes.
- To help us better understand your business needs; to support a potential or current customer relationship with you; and to better understand how we can improve our products and services, such as by soliciting your comments or tracking your preferences when browsing our Website.
- To contact you about products and services offered by the OPEX group of companies and to conduct surveys to better understand your needs as a potential or current customer.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, including through email or equivalent electronic means. (For example, we may use personal data such as an email address to send news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, and to otherwise contact customers about products, services, or information that we think may interest them. We also may use personal data to assist us in advertising our services on third-party websites.)
- For research and development purposes, including to improve the Website, products, services, and visitor experience by tracking your activities on the Website; to understand the demographics of our customers and other visitors to the Website by tracking your activities on the Website; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, including to respond to a subpoena or court order.
We may share your information, including your personal data, as follows:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share the information that we collect from you to OPEX Corporation’s affiliates and subsidiaries, including our affiliates and subsidiaries located outside of your home country.
- Service Providers. We may share the information that we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, and agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to conduct surveys on our behalf, to perform information technology and other technical support functions, and for other purposes consistent with the purposes for which you have provided information to us.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If OPEX or an OPEX branch office, affiliate, or subsidiary is acquired by or merged with another company, if all or substantially all of the assets of OPEX, an OPEX branch office, affiliate, or subsidiary are transferred to another company, or as part of preparation for such transaction or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer in whole or in part the information we have collected from you to such other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may also share the information that we collect from you to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or another legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes, including to assist us in determining relevant advertising platforms as well as to determine the success of our various campaigns.
Additional details on how we handle your information may be provided to you in a separate notice(s) or a contract.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies: When you view the Website, OPEX and its service providers may store some data on your device in the form of a ‘cookie’ or the other tracking technologies described below (collectively, “cookies”) to automatically recognize your device when you visit the Website. Cookies can help us in many ways. For example, cookies can allow us to tailor your Website visit to better match your interests, as indicated by your activities when browsing the Website or other sites. Furthermore, cookies, for example, can be used to store your password, thereby saving you from having to re-enter the password each time that you visit the Website.
Disabling Cookies: Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to the Website who disable cookies may still be able to browse certain areas of the Website, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, Pixel Tags, and Other Tracking Technologies: Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your device’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (which may also be known as ‘web beacons,’ ‘web bugs,’ or ‘pixel tags’) in connection with the Website to, among other things, track the activities of Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third-party service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers in order to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Further information concerning the relevant terms and conditions of use and data privacy, please visit found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/
Google Analytics Help pages: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Google reCAPTCHA: The Website uses Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter "reCAPTCHA"). reCAPTCHA is used to check whether the data entered on the Website (such as on a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program. This helps to protect the Website from abusive automated crawling and spam. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the Website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the Website visitor enters the Website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, how long the visitor has been on the Website, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google. The reCAPTCHA analyses take place completely in the background. Website visitors are not advised that such an analysis is taking place.
Google reCAPTCHA Help pages: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/android.html
For more information about Genius Monkey’s cookies, see https://www.geniusmonkey.com/privacy.php
You may opt-out of the use of Genius Monkey cookies (used for the purposes of delivering more relevant advertising) by visting https://www.geniusmonkey.com/optout.php
Cross-Device Use: We and our third-party service providers may use the information that we collect about you (whether directly from you from our Website, through your device(s), or from a third party) to help us and our third-party service providers identify other devices that you use (e.g., a mobile phone, tablet, other computer, etc.). We and our third-party service providers also may use the cross-device tracking and other information we learn about you to serve targeted advertising on your devices and to send you emails. To opt-out of cross-device advertising, you may follow the instructions set forth in the “Third-Party Targeted Advertising Cookies and Other Third-Party Tracking Technologies” section below. Please note: if you opt-out of these targeted advertising cookies or other tracking technologies, your opt-out will be specific to the web browser or mobile device from which you accessed the opt-out. If you use multiple devices or browsers, you will need to opt-out each browser or device that you use.
Do Not Track: Our systems do not currently recognize browser ‘do-not-track’ requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies). You also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the "Third-Party Targeted Advertising Cookies and Other Third-Party Tracking Technologies" section below.
Opting out of Google AdWords Remarketing, Eloqua, Facebook Pixels, or LinkedIn will opt you out of those companies' delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads) or from other advertising networks. Also, if you later erase your cookies or other tracking technologies, use a different device or change Web browsers, your preference may no longer be active.
The Website is not for use by children under the age of 16 years, and OPEX does not knowingly collect, store, share or use the personal data of children under 16 years. If you are under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any personal data, even if prompted by the Website to do so. If you are under the age of 16 years and you have provided personal data, please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify OPEX and OPEX will delete all such personal data.
USERS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Website is controlled, operated and administered by OPEX from its offices within the United States of America. Your information, including personal data, may be processed in the United States of America and any other country in which we, our affiliates, subsidiaries, and third-party suppliers have operations including without limitation France, Germany, the Republic of Ireland, Switzerland, and the UK, and acknowledge that your information may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals, in accordance with laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may modify personal data that you have submitted to OPEX by emailing email@example.com. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived areas of our systems for a period of time.
To help protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, and against unauthorized disclosure or access, OPEX uses technical and organizational security measures. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet, especially the use of email, can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
OPEX shall not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party websites and disclaims any responsibility for such privacy practices and content. Without limiting the foregoing, any transactions that you enter into with any vendor, merchant, or other party that you access through such third-party websites are solely between you and that vendor, merchant, or other party.
NOTICE TO JOB APPLICANTS
The positions posted on the Website are for United States and Canadian job applicants only. If you are located outside the United States or Canada and wish to apply for a position, please contact the OPEX office closest to your home country directly.
If you are located in the United States or Canada and apply for employment through our Website, we may use your information for the purposes of processing your employment application. We may also use your information to comply with applicable legal obligations, including to respond to a subpoena or court order, and if we believe it is necessary to do so to protect our own rights and interests and the rights and interests of third parties. We also may share your information with our affiliated entities for the purposes of evaluating your application, and, where permitted by law, if we believe you might be interested in a different position. The employment portal available through our Website is hosted by a third-party service provider in the United States of America.
Please contact us using the contact information listed below if you have any questions.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
305 Commerce Drive
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057-4234 USA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 856.727.1100
Attn.: Marketing Department
305 Commerce Drive
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057-4234 USA
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 856.727.1100
Attn.: Vice President, Corp. & Legal Affairs